Saturday, October 16, 2010

Helloooooo blooger.com!

Hey everybody who's reading this blog! I thought I might as well make an introductory post before I actually start blogging.

I'm a high school junior who absolutely loves theatre, which is why I've decided to start blogging about it. I've been involved with theatre since I was 13, but didn't start seriously pursuing it until last year. I'm not much of an actor, but I do a lot of tech work at a local theatre and granted that situations get better over the course of the year, I'll be starting to assistant direct school shows. In the long run I hope to pursue a career as a director or a producer for shows.

So, what should you expect from this blog? All sorts of stuff! I plan to review shows that I see, cast albums that I buy, discuss some of my favorite and least favorite shows, and give some of my thoughts on different things going on in the world of theatre. I hope to update once a week, if not more.

Until the next post,
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment